Head of Customer Experience
1:00 PM Shifting the Focus on Service Design & Delivery to Future Proof Customer Care and Elevate CX
What does ‘instant service’ mean for customers and how does this translate into the design and delivery of organisational services to meet their needs? Because of the increase in new channels for customer contact, it is important for organisations to harness excellent service design in order to develop a great understanding for knowing what your customer wants and expects at each contact point. In this workshop, you will dig deep into embracing design innovation, truly identify your customer and establishing joint initiatives with UX, CX and agile to ensure better customer care for the future.
What will the workshop cover?
- Fostering human-centred innovation to delight customers at every touch point
- Empowering frontline staff to build a service-minded workforce as an important factor for transformational success in service excellence
- Identifying customer pain points and ongoing customer analysis to determine any future priorities or investment needed to improve service design or delivery
- Onshore and Offshore processes: Finding better support for processes and putting effort into building customer relationships and customer experience
How will you benefit?
- Improve your organisation’s ability and strategies to analyse, collect and capitalise on data to build customer relationships where it matters
- Develop strategies for accommodating and improving basic functions and services
- Redefine your service excellence and craft a customer experience you can consistently deliver on